Ribbon Home, Inc. wishes to provide you with information relating to the Ribbon Program electronically. However, we are required by law to give you certain information “in writing” – which means you are entitled to receive it on paper. As a result, to provide you with this information electronically instead, we need your consent. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you.
In this Consent, the words "we," "us," and "our" means Ribbon Home, Inc. The words "you" and "your" means the person giving consent. “Communications” means each disclosure, notice, agreement, undertaking, fee schedule, periodic statement, record, document or other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request.
1. Your Consent. You agree that any of the Communications we provide to you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you on any Communication.
All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be delivered either (1) via e-mail, (2) by your accessing an online location that we will designate in an e-mail, text message or other electronic notice we send to you at the time the information is available, or (3) by your accessing an online location we designate. We may establish security procedures you will have to follow to access the online location.
We may always, in our sole discretion, provide you with any Communications on paper, even if you have authorized electronic delivery. Sometimes the law, or our agreement with you, requires you to give us a written notice. You must still provide these notices to us on paper, unless we tell you how to deliver the notice to us electronically.
2. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawing your consent may delay your transactions with us. A withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have had a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. How to Update Your Contact Information. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate and complete e-mail address and other contact information, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your contact information at any time by updating your primary buyer information.
4. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive electronic Communications, you must have access to:
You must also have an active email address.
If our hardware or software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain electronic Communications, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use this service after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
5. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of electronic Communications from us, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of any Communication we provide to you electronically by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy. Requests for paper copies must be made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone at* *(704) 912-4290. There is no charge associated with requesting a paper copy of a Communication we sent you electronically.
6. Retaining copies. We encourage you to print or download for your records a copy of all electronic Communications, as well as this ESIGN Consent disclosure and any other document that is important to you.
7. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
By signing up, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account and the ability to access and view PDF files. You are also confirming that you are authorized to, and do, consent on behalf of all of your co-applicants and co-owners of any product or service we provide to you.